EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Legitimate Gift of the Day: (Some) Wingnuts Be Gone
Okay, so we still have Boehner, barely. But as of noon today, we no longer have to hear from a bunch of far-right, anti-union, anti-abortion, anti-health-care, gay-bashing losers and jokers who had no right holding positions of power in the first place. Bye-bye Todd Akin, Allen West, Jim DeMint, Joe Walsh, Joe Lieberman and several more of your ilk. You will not be missed. In exchange, we get Alan Grayson, Elizabeth Warren and alot more women. Not bad.
Women of the House