Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Calling It Out
Christian, Muslim and Jewish leaders in Colorado have launched a new ad campaign on busses to rebut an earlier set of anti-Muslim ads that cited thousands of Islamic attacks with the slogan, "It's Not Islamophobia. It's Islamorealism." The leaders stressed what too many forget: that the "Love Thy Neighbor" message conveys "a shared concept in the three religions."
"When we see hate speech, it is incumbent on us who are in the majority to call it out."