EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Michigan GOP's "Epic Incompetence"
As the perfect postscript to a flood of charges that Michigan's right-to-work laws were the brainchild of ALEC and the Koch Brothers, Democratic leaders say the laws are so flawed they can't be implemented as intended and are likely illegal under the state's Constitution - maybe because those involved in their passage were in such a hurry they didn't even read the damn things. Lawsuits pending, stay tuned.
"This isn't leadership. This is epic incompetence."