EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
Annals of Creepiness
If you ever wanted the autograph of a racist loser who gunned down an unarmed teenager for walking while black, this is your chance. George Zimmerman is back, needing money, with a new murky legal defense fund, a whopping narrative filled with typos, errors, kudos for Sean Hannity, phrases like "priority plan" and "strong premise," blasts at "unfounded misinformation" about George, and an offer he hopes like-minded fans can't refuse. Send him cash, and he'll send you a personal "NOTE OF THANKS," signed your friend etc, in a discreet unmarked envelope, yet. George, it seems, is the victim of "a coordinated public relations attack designed to assert that George acted with racial bias...and with the purpose of profiting from a tragedy." Him? Naaah.