Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
I Say, We Are Children
As the violence in Gaza escalates - at least 46 Palestinians dead, including eight children, and over 400 injured, about half women and children - stories and photos emerge. They are, we know, hard to listen to, look at, think on. But bearing witness is the least we can do. Israel's crimes, notes one observer, are "further reminders of what happens when eliminationist settler-colonialism hits the will of a people which refuse to die."