EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Actually, No: You Can't Vote Two Days Late, or By Phone, And Your Voter Registration Forms Don't Go In the Trash
It seems the upcoming election is Nov. 8, not 6, in Arizona's Maricopa County - home to Sheriff Joe Arpaio - if you're Spanish-speaking. The "error" in voter I.D. documents, which appears only in the Spanish version, is the most recent in a string of questionable voter snafus, from misleading billboards to bogus phone calls, in Pennsylvania, Florida and Virginia.
Update: A guy working for Virginia Republicans has been arrested for throwing voter registration forms in the trash. Wonder how many more are out there?