EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Hedging: Romney Digs It, the Poor Not So Much
A new study finds that roughly a quarter of Americans have less than $100 in savings for an emergency, with almost a half having just $800. This, as news surfaces that Mittens put a cool $100-plus million of assets - above and beyond his stated $250 million net worth - into a borderline legal, ethically questionable, tax-dodging "Digging It" trust for his oblivious offspring. No disconnect there, nope. Visuals break down the demographics of the many thousands with almost no rainy day options.