EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
Akin's Cause Is God's Cause and the Unborn Need Him To Learn To Spell Better
In case you stayed under your rock today: Todd "Legitimate Rape" Akin has refused to leave his Senate race even though everyone in his tribe wants him to because "there’s a cause here" which is that he needs to talk about the "defense of the unborn,” so he started a typo-filled, fetus-strewn online petition for all you God-fearing people to declare "Your Standing" with him, which makes sense because it's clear to everyone and especially fellow-wingnut Bryan Fischer that Akin in his suffering is Just Like Jesus. Jesus.