EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- The Change Within: The Obstacles We Face Are Not Just External
- Does Climate Apathy Hinge on 'Pervasive' American Stupidity?
- 'Fuck Earth Day': Let This Year's Be The Last
- 'Straight from the Horse's Mouth': Former Oil Exec Says Fracking Not Safe
Today's Top News
Details, Details: Fox Sports Declares Baghdad In Iran
We should all go on believing everything Fox tells us because they obviously know a lot about the world which you can tell because when Iranian wrestler Hamid Soryan won his gold medal in Greco-Roman wrestling they screamed the news with this very witty punny headline which was almost right except for getting the wrong country but they were only wrong on one itty bitty little letter so hey. Evidence from past news coverage suggests that geography may not be Fox' strong suit but anyway Vermont is really really close to New Hampshire. But wait. What is their strong suit?