EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
Today's Top News
The National Count: Three Aurora Shootings A Day
The mind reels, the numbers stun. Even before the Sikh shooting, beneath a count of victims since the Aurora shooting - 590?! - survivors of the so-long- ago Tucson shooting appear in a new video to cite the number of Americans who will be killed by guns during the next president’s term - 48,000, or 34, the equivalent of three Aurora shootings, a day - and demand a concrete plan to curb the bloodshed and insanity from the two guys seeking that office. Also a petition. From Mayors Against Illegal Guns.
"Our leaders gave us a minute of silence, but they haven't given us a plan."