EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Many Faithful Say No
Urging his listeners at a Catholics Say No event to "follow our own conscience," Father Bob Pierson, an openly gay priest, urged Catholics to defy the Pope and vote against a ballot measure that would enshrine Minnesota's same-sex marriage ban in the state's Constitution. Brave soul.
"I believe the church does not have the right to force its moral teaching on others outside the fold."