Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Party to Leave the Party: We Will Not Sit Idly By
Fed up with what they charge is "flat-out union-busting" by Florida's Gov. Rick Scott, traditionally Republican police and other public employees are holding a "Party to Leave the Party" where people can switch their voter registration to the party of their choice.
"The Broward PBA wants to send a message to the governor and the Republican-led legislature - those that are wreaking havoc on the lives of public employees -that we will not sit idly by and take it. Supporting the GOP means supporting those that are working hard against your interests and those who believe that labor unions are bent on destroying America."