EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- The Change Within: The Obstacles We Face Are Not Just External
- Does Climate Apathy Hinge on 'Pervasive' American Stupidity?
- 'Fuck Earth Day': Let This Year's Be The Last
- 'Straight from the Horse's Mouth': Former Oil Exec Says Fracking Not Safe
Today's Top News
The Man Is A War Criminal
Famous sycophant and former U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair, now a $6 million a year consultant for JP Morgan, isn't clear of his self-serving past just yet. During a supposedly secure hearing about his cozy ties to the Murdoch scandal, a protester burst in to charge Blair with war crimes in Iraq. He is also facing tough questions about newly revealed secret meetings with Libya's Gaddafi. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.
"Excuse me. This man should be arrested for war crimes. JP Morgan paid him off for the Iraq war; three months after we invaded Iraq they held up the Iraq bank for £20bn. He was then paid $6m every year, and still is, from JP Morgan, six months after he left office. The man is a war criminal." - David Lawley-Wakelin