EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Contradicting the Jesus
Stephen Colbert was in fine form on the subject of Obama's gayness, so-called evolution, and the fact that, regarding gay marriage, Jesus was "so filled with rage that he was speechless," except maybe in private, "when he was hanging out with those other 12 dudes at their elaborate dinner parties, where they all sat on the same side of the table." Priceless.
Wow. Two gay women get arrested in North Carolina when they try to apply for a marriage license.