EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Why US Fracking Companies Are Licking Their Lips Over Ukraine
Today's Top News
The Air We Breathe: Better But Not Good Enough
In advance of Air Quality Awareness Week, the American Lung Association has released its annual report on the state of our air. The short version: More than four in ten Americans, or 127 million people, still breathe unhealthy air, with 10 cities in California the most polluted; Santa Fe, N.M. has the cleanest air in the country; 22 of 25 cities with the most ozone pollution improved their air quality; much work remains.