EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Governor Vaginal Probe: With This Shaming Wand, I Thee Rape
The fabulous Garry Trudeau continues all week to take on Texas' law requiring a woman seeking an abortion not just to undergo a vaginal ultrasound, but to listen to the heartbeat of the fetus. With Virginia's recent and much-criticized passage of a similar bill, Rachel Maddow takes an entertaining look at who - Texas' Rick Perry or Virginia's Bob McDonnell - can best lay claim to the dubious title of Gov. Vaginal Probe.
Sorry, can't get embed to work. See Maddow here.
The first on Monday