Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
Today's Top News
Putting Political Corruption on Ice
On Wednesday a federal jury found Ray Nagin, the former New Orleans mayor, guilty of bribery and fraud, in the latest example of corruption in politics and the power of the almighty dollar.
This week on Moyers & Company, we feature two Americans fighting the good fight against greed and corruption. First, David Simon, former crime reporter and creator of the TV series The Wire and Treme, returns to talk with Bill about his belief that getting money out of politics is a major priority.
Also, a special report on a two-week, 185-mile trek through the winter cold in New Hampshire, led last month by constitutional scholar and activist Lawrence Lessig, to raise awareness of the crippling problem of corruption in American politics.
Learn more about the production team behind Moyers & Company.