EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Published on Monday, February 3, 2014 by The Real News
State Cuts to Public Funding of Higher Education Responsible For Increases In Tuition Costs
Michael Leachman: Tuition costs are rising as states respond to the recession by cutting public funding to higher education, with cuts averaging 28% on a per pupil basis
© 2014 Real News Network