EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Glenn Greenwald Condemns US 'War Against Journalism' at Brazil Senate
Journalist Glenn Greenwald and his partner, David Miranda, address Brazilian senate over the NSA revelations. The Guardian writer claims the US and British governments are fighting against press transparency and covering government espionage for financial gain. Miranda says his detention under a terrorism law was a ploy to intimidate the newspaper