EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- 12 Mandela Quotes That Won't Be In the Corporate Media Obituaries
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- What You Need to Know About the International Test Scores
Today's Top News
Harvey Wasserman: World Action Now on Fukushima
'The amounts of radiation we are talking about here are lethal on a global scale'
Journalist, author, activist and historian Harvey Wasserman has been reporting on, and participating in, the nuclear free movement for decades. In that time, by his judgment, only one other event matches the danger to the world posed by the Cuban Missile Crisis. That event is the ongoing nuclear disaster at Fukushima.
Haven't heard about it in the corporate media? That's because the deadly and dying global nuclear industry and its allies don't want you to know.
That's why he has organized a petition drive to the UN advocating international expert oversight of, and participation in, management of the Fukushima crisis.
In this interview, he explains why we must all be involved in this world-historical challenge to human and planetary survival. Sign the petition here: http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/the-...