EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Being AIPAC's Bitch: NYT Reconsiders, Removes Mention of the 800-Pound Gorilla That Wants A War
- Iran, Not Syria, Is the West's Real Target
- The Eight Most Dumped-On Americans
- Overcoming 'Overburden': The Climate Crisis and a Unified Left Agenda
- Possible Consequences of a U.S. Military Attack on Syria
Today's Top News
Snowden, Greenwald and the Media Saga
This week’s News Divide looks at media coverage of the developing story of Snowden’s whereabouts and the associated backlash against Greenwald.
We speak to Josh Feldman, editor for Mediaite; Kathleen McClellan of the Government Accountability Project; Peter Hart of FAIR Media Watch; and Erik Wemple, a media critic for the Washington Post.