Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- Unpatriotic US Corporations Becoming Hot Political Issue That Unites Right and Left
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
Today's Top News
Snowden, Greenwald and the Media Saga
This week’s News Divide looks at media coverage of the developing story of Snowden’s whereabouts and the associated backlash against Greenwald.
We speak to Josh Feldman, editor for Mediaite; Kathleen McClellan of the Government Accountability Project; Peter Hart of FAIR Media Watch; and Erik Wemple, a media critic for the Washington Post.