EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Published on Monday, April 22, 2013 by The Real News
Every 28 Hours 2012 Report: Extrajudicial Killings of 313 Black People
Kali Akuno: Study shows that every 28 hours a Black person is killed in the USA and that only 13 percent were actually involved in an activity that threatened someone's life
© 2013 Real News Network