EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- 12 Mandela Quotes That Won't Be In the Corporate Media Obituaries
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- What You Need to Know About the International Test Scores
Today's Top News
Comparing Gun Fatalities vs Terror Fatalities
Gun fatalities exceeded 30,000 per year and terrorism fatalities totaled about 3,400 since 1970, yet we treat acts of terror with an understanding that we will do anything to stop it but don't react the same way regarding gun violence. Chris Hayes looks at the comparison on the day the gun bill went down to defeat.