EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
- Victory in Seattle as Teachers Win Battle in Standardized Test Boycott
Today's Top News
'Funeral for our Future' Protesting the Keystone XL Pipeline
On March 11, 100+ youth and allies returned in force to TransCanada's MA office to escalate the battle to stop the Keystone XL Pipeline.
They were there to hold TransCanada accountable for the degradation of our planet and the impoverishment of the future of the world's youth.
They were there to amplify the cries of the people in frontline communities, from indigenous peoples at the point of tar sands extraction, to the black and latina communities who live fence-line to the refineries where these toxic tar sands will be refined in the Gulf Coast.
They were there to pledge our resistance to the Keystone XL Pipeline and all tar sands development.
More info: http://funeralforourfuture.wordpress....