Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- Hillary Clinton Goes to Bat for GMOs at Biotech Conference
- Afraid to Stoke Populist Ire, Obama Abandons 'Inequality' Rhetoric
- Supreme Court's Women in Scathing Dissent on Contraception Ruling
- Revealed: 'Collect It All' NSA Targets Those Seeking Web Privacy
Today's Top News
Breaking up the Banks with Robert Reich
Too big to fail? We all know that term was a misnomer when applied to big banks. Robert Reich explains why it's so important to break up the biggest banks, which have grown exponentially over the past few years. This idea of breaking up the banks isn't new, and is supported by Federal Reserve Governor Dan Tarullo, Former Citigroup CEO Sanford Weil, Rep. Jeb Hensarling, Senator Sherrod Brown, and Sen. Elizabeth Warren. It's clear we can't afford another TARP bailout.