EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario
- As Europe Erupts Over US Spying, NSA Chief Says Government Must Stop Media
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight
- Russell Brand: 'Revolution Is Coming... I Ain't Got a Flicker of Doubt'
- The Lies That Will Kill America
Today's Top News
February 15th: The Day the World Said NO to War!
Trailer for the film We Are Many
We Are Many is a documentary film about one historic day, and its legacy. On 15 February, between 10-14 million people took to the streets in nearly 800 cities around the world, to protest against the impending war on Iraq. Filmed in six countries over 7 years, this film also reveals unexpected legacies, from the influence on the Egyptian democratic movement to the Occupy Movement. Told by first hand participants, organizers and the public alike as well as leading public figures, this film is the first documentary account of the biggest single protest in the history of humanity. We Are Many is both the untold story of a powerful movement, and a witness to the rise of the 'Second Superpower.' The film is due for worldwide release in this year, the 10th anniversary of the Iraq War and of the Day the World Said No to War.