EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Let’s Get This Class War Started
- French Students Barricade High Schools to Protest Deportation of Classmates
- Protests Sweep Canada Following Paramilitary Assault on Indigenous Fracking Blockade
- Absent Progressive Uproar, Social Security and Medicare Face Axe
- The Democrats Can’t Defend the Country from the Retrograde GOP
Today's Top News
Obama's Kill List and White Paper Memo with David Sirota
The Justice Department's leaked "White Paper Memo" surfaced, detailing legal justification for drone strikes, killing American citizens, and other constitutional powers of the president that were once thought of as unthinkable. Does the Obama administration have the power to do whatever it wants to whomever it wants without concrete justification? David Sirota (Writer, Political Analyst) breaks down what the memo means, whatever happened to due process, and whether the problem is "too big to curtail".