EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- The Change Within: The Obstacles We Face Are Not Just External
- Does Climate Apathy Hinge on 'Pervasive' American Stupidity?
- 'Fuck Earth Day': Let This Year's Be The Last
- 'Straight from the Horse's Mouth': Former Oil Exec Says Fracking Not Safe
Today's Top News
Obama's Kill List and White Paper Memo with David Sirota
The Justice Department's leaked "White Paper Memo" surfaced, detailing legal justification for drone strikes, killing American citizens, and other constitutional powers of the president that were once thought of as unthinkable. Does the Obama administration have the power to do whatever it wants to whomever it wants without concrete justification? David Sirota (Writer, Political Analyst) breaks down what the memo means, whatever happened to due process, and whether the problem is "too big to curtail".