EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
- Ukraine in Context: What You Don't Know About a New Cold War
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
Today's Top News
The Myth of American Living
There is a belief that Americans got into economic turmoil because of living beyond their means. Robert Reich (Professor of Public Policy at UC Berkeley, and former Labor Secretary) explains why this a myth, that most Americans do not live beyond their means and that their "means" have not kept up with the economy. Where has the wealth accumulated and why aren't the top of the top being surtaxed while average-earning and the poor shoulder the burden?