EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- A Distinction Without A Difference: Koch Bros Work to Distance Themselves From The (Unpopular, Expensive Etc) Shutdown They Orchestrated
- Their Real Goal: To Make Us All So Cynical About Government, We Give Up
- Are Utility Companies Out to Destroy Solar's 'Rooftop Revolution'?
- How Redistribution to the Rich Has Broken the Back of America
- Ha Ha! Waterboarding! War Crimes! Shooting People in the Face! Hell Yeah! Fellow Sociopaths Have A Merry Old Time Roasting Dick Cheney, the Sociopathiest of Them All
Today's Top News
CIA Whistleblower John Kiriakou: Torture Was Official US policy
One of final interviews before Kiriakou goes to prison
Former CIA agent John Kiriakou was sentenced to 30 months in prison for revealing the identity of a covert officer to a reporter. But originally he was pending charges on the violating the espionage act. Kiriakou is the first CIA official to publicly confirm the use of waterboarding and other tactics he describes as torture under the Bush administration. His supporters believe he has been unfairly targeted and punished. John Kiriakou and his attorney Jesselyn Radack join us for the details.