EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- What You Need to Know About the International Test Scores
Today's Top News
Wenonah Hauter: Foodopoly: The Battle Over the Future of Food and Farming in America
The Executive Director of Food and Water Watch tells GRITtv's Laura Flanders why voting with our forks won't beat food company consolidation and why we need new federal anti-trust regulation and a stronger democracy too. Hauter's book, Foodopoly: The Battle Over the Future of Food and Farming in America, is just out from The New Press.