EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Wenonah Hauter: Foodopoly: The Battle Over the Future of Food and Farming in America
The Executive Director of Food and Water Watch tells GRITtv's Laura Flanders why voting with our forks won't beat food company consolidation and why we need new federal anti-trust regulation and a stronger democracy too. Hauter's book, Foodopoly: The Battle Over the Future of Food and Farming in America, is just out from The New Press.