EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Sad Trombone Sounds: Meager Filibuster Reform Bodes Poorly for Senate Productivity
On Thursday night Rachel Maddow reviewed the litany of statements by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid about reforming the filibuster rule in the Senate to prevent obstructionist Republicans from forcing a 60-vate majority on every bill, and points out the utter lack of any meaningful, substantive reform in the package that finally passed.