Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
Today's Top News
Sad Trombone Sounds: Meager Filibuster Reform Bodes Poorly for Senate Productivity
On Thursday night Rachel Maddow reviewed the litany of statements by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid about reforming the filibuster rule in the Senate to prevent obstructionist Republicans from forcing a 60-vate majority on every bill, and points out the utter lack of any meaningful, substantive reform in the package that finally passed.