EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Sad Trombone Sounds: Meager Filibuster Reform Bodes Poorly for Senate Productivity
On Thursday night Rachel Maddow reviewed the litany of statements by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid about reforming the filibuster rule in the Senate to prevent obstructionist Republicans from forcing a 60-vate majority on every bill, and points out the utter lack of any meaningful, substantive reform in the package that finally passed.