EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 'Sometimes You Have to Pay a Heavy Price to Live in a Free Society'
- Obama Pushes for Warrantless Access to Phone Data... Again
- Thirteen Things the Government is Trying to Keep Secret from You
- Yearning for Assassination of Julian Assange Puts "Journalist" Under Fire
- 'A Huge Amount of Radiation' as Fukushima Crisis Worsens
Today's Top News
The New Face of Reproductive Rights Activism
Jessica González-Rojas, Executive Director of the National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health, and Lynn Paltrow, founder and Executive Director of National Advocates for Pregnant Women, talk to Bill about the how the modern abortion debate connects to other social justice issues. “Reproductive justice really broadens the movement to incorporate things like socioeconomic status, immigration status, sexual orientation, gender identity,” says González-Rojas. “It’s really inclusive and much more holistic than looking to protect just the narrow, legal right to abortion.”