EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Let’s Get This Class War Started
- Protests Sweep Canada Following Paramilitary Assault on Indigenous Fracking Blockade
- Absent Progressive Uproar, Social Security and Medicare Face Axe
- Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight
Today's Top News
Published on Friday, January 11, 2013 by Real News Network
Massive Cuts to Postal Service a Step Towards Privatization?
Plan to restructure post office a big real estate play and boon to private courier companies
© 2013 Independent World Television