EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Indiana’s Anti-Howard Zinn Witch-hunt
- An Open Letter to the Media on the 'Irony' of Snowden's Request for Asylum in Venezuela and Ecuador
- UN Climate Report Will 'Scare Wits Out of Everybody'
- Unveiled! Portrait of American Truth Teller Edward Snowden
- 'Obscene': Bipartisan Effort to Profit on Student Debt Blasted by Critics
Today's Top News
Preview: Why Single-Degree Climate Changes Matter
In a preview of this week’s Moyers & Company, climate communication expert Anthony Leiserowitz explains that single-digit degree changes in our climate are comparable to single-digit degree changes in our body temperature when we get sick. “I think there’s an analogy here — that little difference in global average temperature, just like that little difference in body temperature, can have huge implications as you keep going,” Leiserowitz tells Bill.