EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Preview: Why Single-Degree Climate Changes Matter
In a preview of this week’s Moyers & Company, climate communication expert Anthony Leiserowitz explains that single-digit degree changes in our climate are comparable to single-digit degree changes in our body temperature when we get sick. “I think there’s an analogy here — that little difference in global average temperature, just like that little difference in body temperature, can have huge implications as you keep going,” Leiserowitz tells Bill.