EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- In 'March Toward Disaster,' World Hits 400 PPM Milestone
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
Today's Top News
Obama Signs NDAA 2013 Without Objecting to Indefinite Detention of Americans
On Wednesday President Obama made the National Defense Authorization Act official when he signed it into law. His justification for signing the bill was because "it authorizes essential support for service members and their families, renews vital national security programs and helps ensure the US will continue to have the strongest military in the world." The NDAA has received a lot of opposition by civil rights activists, but how will this legislation affect all Americans? RT's Kristine Frazao has more.