EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- I Hereby Resign in Protest Effective Immediately
- Indiana’s Anti-Howard Zinn Witch-hunt
- An Open Letter to the Media on the 'Irony' of Snowden's Request for Asylum in Venezuela and Ecuador
- Unveiled! Portrait of American Truth Teller Edward Snowden
- $34,000 Puts You in the 1% So Why Would You Need A Minimum Wage Law, Says Gazillionaire Charles Koch
Today's Top News
CODEPINK Protests the Cayman Islands Tax Scandal
On Thursday, December 13, over 100 Americans with CODEPINK and The Nation marched to the Ugland House, the location where some 18,000 corporations hide their tax dollars, to demand that corporations pay their fair share of taxes.
The demonstrators held signs saying "Bring our tax dollars home" and "We want our money back." Four of them were dressed as billionaires, waving their money in the air in a theatrical show of corporate greed.
Take action at: www.operationcaymans.com