EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
Michigan Right-to-Work: All Money and Influence Can Buy
Josh Edelson, contributor to The Nation, Edd Ott, formmer political director for the Central Labor Council of New York City, and Bob King, President of United Auto Workers, join Melissa Harris-Perry to talk about Michigan's new right-to-work bill just signed into law.