EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Fuel Removal From Fukushima's Reactor 4 Threatens 'Apocalyptic' Scenario
- As Europe Erupts Over US Spying, NSA Chief Says Government Must Stop Media
- Pepsi, Nestle, Coca Cola Revealed as Big Money Behind GMO Labeling Fight
- Russell Brand: 'Revolution Is Coming... I Ain't Got a Flicker of Doubt'
- Congressional No-Show at 'Heart-Breaking' Drone Survivor Hearing
Today's Top News
'Everyone in US Under Virtual Surveillance': NSA Whistleblower
The FBI has the e-mails of nearly all US citizens, including congressional members, according to NSA whistleblower William Binney. Speaking to RT he warned that the government can use information against anyone it wants.
One of the best mathematicians and code breakers in NSA history resigned in 2001 because he no longer wanted to be associated with alleged violations of the constitution.
He asserts, that the FBI has access to this data due to a powerful device Naris.
This year Binney received the Callaway award. The annual award was established to recognize those, who stand out for constitutional rights and American values at great risk to their personal or professional lives.