EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Naming Names: The 90 Companies Destroying Our Planet
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
Today's Top News
Published on Sunday, November 25, 2012 by TEDx Youth@BFS
Educated Solutionaries vs. Corporate Advertising
Zoe Weil, co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education, wants us to reject the corporate targeting of our children and advocates a paradigm that 'educates for freedom.'
© 2012 TEDx Youth@BFS