Sign-Up for Newsletter!
Most Popular This Week
- Members of Congress Declare "Immunity" from Insider Trading Probe
- NSA 'Bombshell': Agency Spied on Prominent American Citizens
- A View from Gaza: This Is a Brutal Attack, Not a "Military Operation"
- Kneeling in Fenway Park to the Gods of War
- Those Kids Crossing the Border From Mexico Wouldn't Be There If Obama Hadn't Supported a Coup the Media Doesn't Talk About
Today's Top News
Published on Sunday, November 25, 2012 by TEDx Youth@BFS
Educated Solutionaries vs. Corporate Advertising
Zoe Weil, co-founder of the Institute for Humane Education, wants us to reject the corporate targeting of our children and advocates a paradigm that 'educates for freedom.'
© 2012 TEDx Youth@BFS