EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine
- Heard the One About Obama Denouncing a Breach of International Law?
- Bernie Sanders: 'I Am Prepared to Run for President of the United States'
- New England on 'High Alert' After Canadian Pipeline Reversal Approved
- Hundreds of Students Arrested Demanding Climate Action
Today's Top News
Robert Reich on the Fiscal Cliff: ‘We’re Back to Where We Were Before the Election’
Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich, a professor at UC Berkeley’s Goldman School of Public Policy, assesses the latest from House Speaker John Boehner and the GOP when it comes to the so-called fiscal cliff and the looming expiration date of the Bush tax cuts with “Viewpoint” host Eliot Spitzer.
“There is a core — and a very significant core — to the Republican Party that simply will not raise taxes under any circumstances,” Reich says. “They’re not going to go along even if Boehner wants them to go along.”