EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Bangladesh Garment Factory Ablaze As Worker Anger Boils
- What’s Good For Bill Gates Turns Out To Be Bad For Public Schools
- Top 10 Ways the US is the Most Corrupt Country in the World
- 'Black Friday' Civil Disobedience Targets Walmart's Poverty Wages
- East China Sea Tensions Soar as China Scrambles Fighter Jets Against US/Japan
Today's Top News
Robert Reich on the Fiscal Cliff: ‘We’re Back to Where We Were Before the Election’
Former Labor Secretary Robert Reich, a professor at UC Berkeley’s Goldman School of Public Policy, assesses the latest from House Speaker John Boehner and the GOP when it comes to the so-called fiscal cliff and the looming expiration date of the Bush tax cuts with “Viewpoint” host Eliot Spitzer.
“There is a core — and a very significant core — to the Republican Party that simply will not raise taxes under any circumstances,” Reich says. “They’re not going to go along even if Boehner wants them to go along.”