EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Naming Names: The 90 Companies Destroying Our Planet
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
Today's Top News
Bill McKibben: Global Warming's Dystopian Future
Having just come out of one of the hottest summers on record, wrought with droughts and wildfires, it's a wonder that "climate change" doesn't seem to exist in either of our 2012 presidential candidates' vocabularies. Author and activist Bill McKibben notes that we can't stop global warming, as the earth's temperature has already risen, but "we can keep it from getting worse."