EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- Corporate Win: Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life'
- How the US Turned Three Pacifists into Violent Terrorists
- Cornel West: Obama 'Is a War Criminal'
- Revealed: How US State Department 'Twists Arms' on Monsanto's Behalf
- Victory in Seattle as Teachers Win Battle in Standardized Test Boycott
Today's Top News
Bill McKibben: Global Warming's Dystopian Future
Having just come out of one of the hottest summers on record, wrought with droughts and wildfires, it's a wonder that "climate change" doesn't seem to exist in either of our 2012 presidential candidates' vocabularies. Author and activist Bill McKibben notes that we can't stop global warming, as the earth's temperature has already risen, but "we can keep it from getting worse."