EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- 21 Ways the Canadian Health Care System is Better than Obamacare
- The Empire Strikes Back: How Wall Street Has Turned Housing Into a Dangerous Get-Rich-Quick Scheme -- Again
- Naming Names: The 90 Companies Destroying Our Planet
- Scared to Death in the USA
- Bernie Sanders: To Defeat Oligarchy, I Would Run for President
Today's Top News
Imran Khan on US Elections, Pakistan-US Relations
Al Jazeera speaks to Imran Khan, the leader of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party, about the prospects of the Pakistan-US relationship in light of Tuesday's US presidential election. Khan, who has severely criticised the US policy of conducting drone strikes on targets inside Pakistan, has previously said that he would order the Pakistani armed forces to shoot drones down if he were to become prime minister. He has also said that, if his party is brought to power in Pakistan's next elections, he will reset the Pakistan-US relationship, pulling away from any military alliance with the country.