EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- One American Who Isn't For Sale
- Edward Snowden: Saving Us from the United Stasi of America
- Major Loss to Organic Farmers as Court Rules in Favor of Monsanto
- The Judicial Lynching of Bradley Manning
- Remembering Satyajit Ray’s Hirok Rajar Deshe: On Edward Snowden, Resistance and Inverted Totalitarianism
Today's Top News
Imran Khan on US Elections, Pakistan-US Relations
Al Jazeera speaks to Imran Khan, the leader of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party, about the prospects of the Pakistan-US relationship in light of Tuesday's US presidential election. Khan, who has severely criticised the US policy of conducting drone strikes on targets inside Pakistan, has previously said that he would order the Pakistani armed forces to shoot drones down if he were to become prime minister. He has also said that, if his party is brought to power in Pakistan's next elections, he will reset the Pakistan-US relationship, pulling away from any military alliance with the country.