EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- What Do the Koch Brothers Really Want?
- Tutu: Climate Crisis Demands 'Anti-Apartheid-Style Boycott' of Fossil Fuel Industry
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
Today's Top News
In Florida, Voting as Endurance Challenge
Scott Arceneaux, executive director of the Florida Democratic Party, talks with Maddow about the legal efforts being made in Florida to extend early voting to offer some relief to Floridians waiting for hours to cast their ballot, enduring a hardship imposed by Governor Rick Scott and state Republican legislators trying to discourage voter turnout.