EMAIL SIGN UP!
Most Popular This Week
- US Is an Oligarchy Not a Democracy, says Scientific Study
- DOJ Investigation Confirms: Albuquerque Police 'Executing' Citizens
- Krugman: Worried About Oligarchy? You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
- Pulitzer Vindicates: Snowden Journalists Win Top Honor
- Study: Fracking Emissions Up To 1000x Higher Than EPA Estimates
Today's Top News
Lisa Graves: How Extreme Wealth Is Harming Our Democracy
According to Lisa Graves, Executive Director of the Center for Media and Democracy, the most severe threat to our political system is the extreme concentration of wealth in so few hands. And after the 'Citizens United' Supreme Court decision opened the doors for that money to be used for political ends, the harm that wealth can do has only grown.